If you have been following my blog, for a while now, you already know that I’m a huge baby-wearing advocate. I have totally love using Indian baby carriers and reviewing them here for baby-wearing moms, old and new. And if you haven’t read my series of reviews already. You can do it here. You can also visit my old blog here. 🙂
As the International Babywearing Week 2015 is here and I can’t wait to give away four amazing prizes, to four subscribers of The Mommy Blog
Stand a chance to win:
► A 100% Cotton One Size Reversible Mei Tei from Cuddle n Care that fits from newborn to 16 kgs.
► An Organic Square Teething Toy with leash to attach it to your baby carrier, from Threads&Baby Creations.( The wooden rings used are certified through CPSC, ASTM and CPSIA standards).
► One Premium Cotton Ring Sling in Baby Pink and Biscotti Brown From Cookiie Slings.
► A Custom Roll n Store bag for your Soft Structured Carrier, in fabrics and size of your choice.
In order to enter this giveaway you will have to follow these steps:
- Subscribe to The Mommy Blog ( Scroll up and find the ‘SUBSCRIBE HERE’ button on the top right corner).
- Like The Mommy Blog on Facebook
- Like Cuddle n Care on Facebook
- Like Threads&Baby Creations on Facebook
- Like Cookiie Slings on Facebook
- Like Dulaar on Facebook
- Come back to this post after following the above SIX steps and leave a comment below and tell me one thing you like about The Mommy Blog. (This step will confirm your entry)