Hello my lovely readers here I’m back to give you all a quick review on the Dr.Brown’s baby bottles that we’ve started using with the Little Thing. By that I don’t mean that we’ve stopped using the Avent ones. This is just cos of the problem with the spare parts availability plus we wanted some other type so it gets easy for us to differentiate between both the Things’ bottles as the milks fed to ’em are not the same. Moreover I’ve read so many positively feedbacks from all those experienced mommies that I had to try ’em and thankfully my lovely sis shipped ’em down to us!! Thanks Mrs. S 😉
What I like:
- The very first thing is that the mouth of these bottles is pretty much wide which helps in proper cleaning.
- It has this reservoir tube (straw sorta thing) which,when the baby latches on, lets the air bubbles go back into the bottle rather than staying in the teat, which would otherwise leave your li’l one with a bad stomach.
- The teats and the bottle itself comes in different sizes and is available in pink and blue colours.
- It also comes with the brush to clean the narrow areas of the bottle like the vent (the wheel that’s right over the straw).
- These are dishwasher safe.
What I don’t like:
- The cluster of parts may easily confuse the first-timers, of course until you get the hang of it.
- It sometimes leaks if the liquid is over-heated (may be that’s it’s actual system).
- It’s not microwave safe.
- It’s a bit difficult to wash the narrow areas especially the vent and the reservoir tube’s bend.
- It’s pretty much costly.
It’s an excellent product for all those who want to try something that would help your baby’s stomach only get better. LOL I was kidding. It’s a very good product from Handi-Craft. These are one of my favourites. 🙂
My Rating: 4.5/5