Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Under 20 Minutes
Today I’m sharing my husband’s mostly delicious and easy chocolate chip cookies recipe. These are a total hit in our house.
Crispy on the outside & chewy on the inside.❤️
You can store them in an airtight container for a week and have them. Or warm it up in the microwave for 30 seconds, add scoop of vanilla ice-cream and enjoy!
- butter – 1/2 cup 9 (melted)
- Sugar – 1 cup
- cooking oil – 2 tbsp
- vanilla extract
- Egg – 1
- all-purpose flour – 1 1/2 cups
- baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- salt – 1/4 tsp
- chocolate chips/sprinkles – 3/4th cups
- Preheat oven at 180c.
- Mix butter and sugar well together.
- Add oil, vanilla extract, baking powder, salt and mix.
- Now add flour and combine into a soft dough.
- Don’t forget to add chocolate chips or chocolate sprinkles to the dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!😍
If you found this recipe easy and simple. Do give it a try and share your photos with me on Instagram and tag me in them. I love to repost your photos on my stories.❤️
Leave a Reply