If you follow me on Instagram, you might have already seen many sneak peeks of this beautifully crafted quiet book. It’s made by ‘Felt It With Love’, run by a mom based out of Chennai, India.
My First Impressions Of Felt It With Love Quiet Book:
Of all the things, I noticed the following when I first saw the book.
- The size of the book- it’s not very huge nor very small.
- Colours are incredibly appealing to kids and adults alike.
- Details of each activity. They are so beautifully designed.
Features Of Felt It With Love Quiet Book:
This quiet book comes with a set of activity pages selected according to the age of your child. My girls are 4 and 2 so the activities included are age appropriate and in accordance with our girls’ interests.
The mom who crafts these quiet books was patient enough to give me a list of activities to choose from. Not just that she was willing to include any activity of my choice from Pinterest. So I chose one page idea from Pinterest and let her do the rest.
All the pages are secured with a binding ring which is very accommodating. As my children grows, their interests might change so I have an option of including more and more pages depending on their age and interest at that point in time.
Price of the book varies depending on the number and type of activities included. A typical page costs around 150-300 INR.
Recommended age group:
One year and above.
What we love about Felt It With Love Quiet Book:
- The choice of activities included. There is a variety to choose from.
- Generously sized to fit in your child’s backpack.
- Beautiful selection of colours that attract children instantly.
- Every minute detail of each activity is well taken care of.
- Binding rings used to hold all the pages together. This gives an option of adding more pages in future.
What we love less about Felt It With Love Quiet Book:
- Some activities include very small objects that might be hazardous to children under the age of two.
- Too many teeny tiny objects are difficult to store without their appropriate slot on each page for storage.
- Might not fit in your already overflowing diaper bag. It’s a bit huge for my diaper bag at least.
I chose this page about seasons because I felt my girls needed to learn about them and I have to confess that have learnt so much about seasons ever since we got this book, which is totally amazing.
Suji, the mom behind Felt It With Love was kind enough to include this surprise page with baking activity. She knows who much obsessed my daughters are with baking.
Do I recommend Felt It With Love Quiet Book to others?
Of course, if you have one or more children who need to remain ‘quiet’ sometimes may be while traveling or at the doctors’ office or at the prayer house or in your house, you totally need this quiet book.
Each time I bring out this book, my children spare me a good hour or two engaged with it. And I thank God for the ‘quiet’ time that I get for myself. It’s precious! You will relate to me if you have two kids under the age of 4 or if you are a mom in general. Moms need a break too! 🙂
Where to buy:
Head over to Facebook and search for ‘Felt It With Love’ you should be able to find her page. And you know the rest! 🙂
TMB Rating: 4/5
Disclaimer: This quiet book was sent to us in exchange of honest review. Neither I nor The Mommy Blog was compensated in any other way. All the opinions and images are my own and property of The Mommy Blog.