When the Big Thing was born I had pretty much decided that I’m going wear my baby when ever I’m out of the house, which meant that I was going to remain hands-free most of the time. So after a bit of a thought I settled with this one the Mee Mee Deluxe baby carrier which I thought I should review here for all those moms looking for a baby carrier. I don’t say this is the best but then this worked for us.
I bought it from a nearby Mee Mee store.
Price: I guess I got it for some Rs.1300/- or something but now it comes for Rs. 1490/-
What I like:
- It’s machine washable.
- It has nice cushioned shoulder straps.
- Baby can face inward and outward.
- It also has extra hook for hanging your baby accessories.
- The seats height can be adjusted as the baby grows.
What I don’t like:
- The brand claims that the carrier provides lumbar support that spreads the baby’s weight across the body for nice comfort which I disagree with.
- It’s not ergonomic, with no knee to knee support to the baby.
- If not worn properly the baby may be uncomfortable and you may also be hurting posture.
- It’s got too many buckles, which can be confusing at times.
- It’s definitely not very easy to load and unload the baby.
- It doesn’t come with pockets for storage.
First things first, this carrier is not ergonomic which is why I would never recommend this to any mom new or old. I don’t understand in invest something that’s going to hurt you and your baby. And the brand claims that the baby can be worn inwards and outwards, which is not recommended.
My Rating: 2/5
Do you like baby wearing?? Which baby carrier do you use?? Let me know what you feel about wearing your baby so close to you?
Wish you luck!
**The review is based on my experience and is not a proven one. I wasn’t paid to write this review. All opinions and images are my own.