This couldn’t have got any better. Yayy! I’m super excited for being nominated for the Liebster Award. Thank you Marlene of First-Time Mom at 42 for making this happen.
You can find her at here. http://1sttimemomat42.wordpress.com/
What does this mean?
The Liebster Award is basically an award that is by bloggers, for bloggers. It’s passed from person to person to encourage connection and support within our writing community, and to aid in the discovery of new and upcoming bloggers.
When nominated, you are asked to answer 11 questions and to share the answers in blog post.
The Liebster Award Rules require that I answer several questions about myself and nominate one or more other blogs that I enjoy, so here goes.
1) Why did you decide to start a blog?
The day I became a mum, I knew I had to tell the world how incredibly awesome it feels to be one. And the pure intentions of sharing the ups and downs of my life with other beautiful people out there, who might just need that little boast to kick start their journey of being a parent. 😉
2) What is my favorite thing about blogging?
Every night I sit down to check my mailbox and I’m overwhelmed to see those lovely messages from my readers coming in from different parts of the world. So yeah the favourite thing about blogging for me has to be my audience. Thank you readers for accepting and appreciating my crap and still loving me so much!
3) What is your biggest challenge as a blogger?
I can only talk about being a mom and a blogger, that’s how it’s always been for me. I was never a blogger alone! And coming to the ‘challenge’ part, almost every day is a like a challenge. But the most challenging part of them all, is tucking our little humans in their beds and then sit down ‘hitting’ the keyboard! But then at the end of the day, I thoroughly love it.
4) What is your favorite thing to cook?
I’m not a great cook! Definitely not. But I occasionally do bake cookies and muffins for our girls. And yeah my favourite thing to cook is the Hyderabadi Dum Biryani.
5) If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
I have always dreamt of a long peaceful holiday in Venice. So yeah Venice it is.
6) When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Ok the answer is going to sound stupid to you. Because it always kept changing ‘the-what-I-want-to-be’?!?. At one point I wanted to be a doctor, then an engineer, then an air-hostess , a chef but eventually I got trained to be a teacher. And here I’m a happy WAHM blogger! 🙂
7) What would be your dream job now?
This is a trick question. Well I’m still ‘dreaming’ of it for now! 🙂
8) What is your favorite meal to order at a restaurant?
A full-fledged Mughlai or Chinese! Or may be a little from both?
9) What is your favorite dessert?
I’ve a sweet-tooth so mostly anything will do! But in particular old fashioned Chococolate Fudge with a scoop of vanilla icecream is to die for. 🙂
10) What is your favorite Holiday?
Definitely Eid holiday with family! Delicious food, happy reunions, gifts, night out with cousins, ..aahh that sheer feel of joy and happiness!
11) What would your dream date night include?
Dinner, Dessert and a long drive.
Eleven Random Facts About Me:
- I was born in 1990.
- I just can’t start any day without my energy drink—coffee 😉
- I LOOOVE Bollywood music to the moon and back.
- When I was in college I had a lot of interest in painting.
- I love House M.D
- I say more “Nos” than “Yes”.
- I rarely watch TV shows and new movies now.
- I have no idea what alcohol tastes like. Seriously.
- I don’t wear makeup too often.
- I do what I love to do and I do it obsessively.
- And yeah, I love being me.
I nominate Kaley of ‘So, I have two babies’, which can be found at http://nickknockedmeup.com/
Hilarie of ‘Postively Paniked’, which can be found at https://positivelypanicked.wordpress.com/
Sandy of ‘Crooked Housewife’, which can be found at https://crookedhousewife.wordpress.com/
Leave a Reply