Last month we bought this Sebamed baby lotion, that really works for our children aged 4 and 2. Yes, it says it’s a ‘baby’ lotion and my children are no more considered ‘babies’, but who cares as long as it works for us? Right!
Also I have been using quite a few products by the brand Sebamed and surprisingly it never fails to impress me. I had also reviewed their bubble bath earlier here on the blog.
And as we are about to go through our first bottle, I thought of sharing my review for it, for someone who might just need to up their baby’s skincare game.
Sebamed Baby Lotion Review:
My first impressions of Sebamed Baby Lotion:
The first few features I noticed were it’s packaging that’s easy to use. The product’s texture is very light and ‘watery’. It was the mild fragrance that made me fall for it, the moment I opened the bottle.
What the Sebamed Baby Lotion claims:
- Gives gentle protection to the baby’s delicate skin.
- Suitable for use from the very first day (of the baby).
- It’s pH value is 5.5.
- Supports skin’s hydrobalance.
- Soothes irritation.
- Makes skin smooth and soft.
23 Qatari Riyal (approximately) for 200 ml.
The lotion comes in a plastic squeezable bottle that’s packed in a carton. The bottle is easy to use and store. And appears to be travel-friendly ( I haven’t traveled with it yet).
Not mentioned on the bottle. I’m assuming it should be fit for use, for at least one year.
Texture & colour:
The lotion is milky white in colour. It’s very light, runny (watery) and non-greasy.
My experience with Sebamed Baby Lotion:
This was the first time I had purchased a lotion by Sebamed and I’m happy that it works really well for your children.
We live in a country where temperatures fluctuate between 9 degrees to 55 degrees and most of our days are spent indoors in an air-conditioned room, which makes skin very dehydrated and flaky. And with little children, I needed to be sure that the product I use wasn’t too greasy.
What I like about the Sebamed Baby Lotion:
- The texture is very light and watery which it ideal for kids.
- The lotion instantly soothes the dry and flaky skin.
- It doesn’t leave a greasy feel after application.
- It has very mild and calming fragrance.
- The packaging is sturdy and looks travel-friendly.
- Available in most online baby stores and walk-in departmental stores.
What I don’t like about the Sebamed Baby Lotion:
- A little expensive for the quantity that comes in.
- It needs to be generously applied for a long lasting effect.
- Might need to be reapplied after 7-8 hours of application.
- Not sure if it contains parabens, as it’s no where mentioned on the packaging.
Will I re-purchase Sebamed Baby Lotion?
Totally. I shall keep repurchasing it over and over again, for as long as I do not find a better lotion that suits and soothes my kid’s delicate skin.
TMB Rating: 4.5/5
Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me. Neither I nor The Mommy Blog was compensated to do this review. The review is purely based on my experience and is not a proven one. All opinions and images are my own and property of The Mommy Blog.