If you’ve been following my blog for quite sometime now then you already know that both of my girls have got really sensitive skin, which means we had to pay many visits to the doctor’s office so we could get a better solution. We have used soap with both the girls in their initial months apart from using the Johnson’s top-to-toe wash, which I’ve already. This soap was prescribed to us by our doctor. You can get it from any nearby pharmacy. Here’s the Tedibar Baby Soap review.
Tedibar Baby Soap Review:
75 grams for Rs. 110/-
The Tedibar Bathing Baby soap comes in a small carton sealed neatly inside a plastic cover. The soap also comes with a plastic soap stand that makes storage of the soap easy.
Texture & Fragrance:
The texture is just like any other soap but a lot smoother and the fragrance is extremely pleasant. It lasts on the baby for a long time after the bath.
What the Tedibar Baby Soap claims:
Skin-friendly bathing bar
Restore and retains the skin’s protective mantle.
What I like about the Tedibar Baby Soap:
- It’s very mild and works wonders.
- No more rashes or any other skin-related problem have I noticed after I started using it.
- I just love it’s amazing smell.
- Though the bar looks pretty much small,it lasts for more than a month.
What I don’t like about the Tedibar Baby Soap:
- You will need loads of water to get rid of the foam. But it’s for a reason I guess.
- I find it a bit costly.
- Not sure of it’s pH value.
- Does contain a good number of chemicals or rather many ingredients that I’m not quite familiar with.
Will I repurchase the Tedibar Baby Soap:
Definitely. A good product for sensitive skin.
TMB Rating: 4/5