The Mom’s Co. Natural Baby Lotion review:
My first impressions of The Mom’s Co. Natural Baby Lotion:
What The Mom’s Co. claims about their products:
- Safe for Baby from 0 months
- Australia allergy certified
- Certified toxin-free and Made Safe
- Clinically tested to be tear-Free, hypoallergenic, mild and gentle
- Made with USDA-certified organic actives
- Made without mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, PEGs and any other harmful chemicals.
How to order The Mom’s Co. Natural Baby Lotion:
My experience with The Mom’s Co. Natural Baby Lotion:
What I liked about The Mom’s Co. Natural Baby Lotion:
- Firstly the packaging, it just makes me so happy looking at those bottles.
- The creamy non-sticky texture of the lotion and it’s mild smell.
- It’s chemical free so I can be assured it won’t harm my baby.
- It keeps my baby’s skin moisturized for a long time.
Jhilmiil D Saha says
This sounds like a very good product. I have used their body lotion for moms . Have to try the baby care range
I haven’t tried Mom’s Co baby lotion yet. Your review now makes me try one. I always prefer toxin-free, safe products for kids and this one looks perfect in that sense.
Have read good reviews about Moms Co. Products though haven’t tried any yet. Will try to get my hands on some soon
Momsco products are good. Have heard a lot about them. Sharing it to new mom’s I know.
I havenot tried this brand but the reviews look quite interesting and seems to be gentle on the kid’s soft skin. Will try it out next time I am in India.
I am yet to try the lotion, after going through your review it seems to me the perfect location . This review is very helpful.
Pooja Kawatra says
I have not yet tried Moms co baby range but looks quite promising with your review and will love to add to my kids everyday care.