If you are a parent to a toddler and a preschooler and if you are looking for some interesting ideas to keep your little one happy and engaged. Then here are a bunch of interesting articles that you should probably not miss.
Most of these ideas are thrifty and budget-friendly so you don’t have to spend a bomb on your child’s happiness.
1. Free Sea Animals Printable Colouring Sheets for toddlers and preschoolers:
I made this set of Sea themed colouring pages for my children and thought of sharing them here. Just print them out and let your kids do the rest.
2. Match The Colour DIY Colour Wheel on a budget:
This easy activity will help improve your child’s fine motor skills while teaching them about colours. It’s easy, colourful and absolutely budget-friendly idea.
3. 10 Most Adorable Kids Room Decor Ideas:
Want to spice up your child’s room? Are you looking for some interesting and super simple DIY ideas? Then post is for you. Put on your crafting hat and get started right away.
4. Easy Stamping Activity for toddlers:
Which kid doesn’t like stamping?? And what better way that re-purposing those used toilet paper rolls?
5. 8 Simple Tips on how to homeschool on a budget:
If you are a parent and if the whole idea of homeschooling looks interesting to you, then you shouldn’t miss these simple and budget-friendly tips on how to homeschool your child on a tight budget.
6. Do-it-yourself Size Sorting and Shape Matching Activity:
Another thrifty DIY idea for sorting. You can make it in under 10 minutes and your child will love you more for it. 🙂
7. Make your own kid-friendly Play Dough without Cream of tartar:
Nothing better than a box of colourful and non-toxic homemade play dough. Try this easy recipe with everything you already have in your kitchen. You won’t buy any more play dough from store, ever again.
8. Digital Addiction in Toddlers & Preschoolers:
Digital addiction in children is one of the most trending topics. Find out if you are child is actually addiction to those gadgets.
9. Simple Activity for introducing colours to toddlers (DIY edition):
If you liked #6 you will love this one. It’s easy, simple and colourful. Perfect for toddlers.
10. 10 Fun & Easy Puzzle Busy Bag Ideas for toddlers and preschoolers:
Busy bags have been such a hit in our house. Puzzle busy bag ideas for preschoolers will keep them happy and entertained while traveling or when having some quite time.
11. 10 Battery Free Gift Ideas for preschoolers:
We all know how hazardous batteries can get for little children. So why gift something that safe and helpful to the child??
I hope you liked this post. Please do leave me a comment down below and tell me what you want to read next here on The Mommy Blog. I would love to write more on topics that you would love to read about 🙂
Thank you for stopping by. <3
Leave a Reply