Before I begin my MamaEarth Deeply Nourishing Body Wash Review, I would like to give you a behind-the-scenes glimpse. So I came across the brand MamaEarth when I was going through the list of products on an online retail store. I fell in love with it instantly and placed my order soon after.
Meanwhile the good folks at MamaEarth also sent me some of their products to try out. We have been using this body wash for over 5-6 weeks now and here is my review of the body wash for babies.
MamaEarth Deeply Nourishing Body Wash Review:
My first impressions of MamaEarth Deeply Nourishing Body Wash:
When I first looked at it I was very impressed by it’s very simple packaging. It’s very neat yet very attractive at the very first glance. I also liked the fragrance of it.
INR. 299 for 200 ml
The body wash comes in a sturdy plastic bottle with a green flap style cap opening.
Texture & colour:
The body wash doesn’t have a lot of colour, it’s almost clear with may be a hint of yellow tint in it, very subtlle though. It’s very light liquid in consistency.
What the MamaEarth Deeply Nourishing Body Wash claims:
- The brand MamaEarth claims to be the Asia’s 1st MadeSafe certified toxin free brand.
- The product is tear free and gentle.
- It’s Ph is 5.6.
- The body wash contains coconut based clensers and vitamin E.
- Clinically tested in Europe.
How to use the MamaEarth Deeply Nourishing Body Wash:
Take a coin sized amount on a wet loofah and lather it up well. Rinse with water usual.
My experience with the MamaEarth Deeply Nourishing Body Wash:
What I like about the MamaEarth Deeply Nourishing Body Wash:
- I like that it doesn’t have parabens and other harmful chemicals in it.
- The product lathers up quite well when used generously.
- I love the sweet and pleasant fragrance of this body wash.
What I don’t like about the MamaEarth Deeply Nourishing Body Wash:
- For a 200 ml bottle, the price is a bit too high.
- The flap style cap is difficult to handle, generally dispenses a lot more product that needed. A pump style could have been better.
- Requires a generous amount of product for thorough cleansing bath.
- This brand is not available outside India(at least I didn’t find it).
Will I recommend the MamaEarth Deeply Nourishing Body Wash to others?
Yes. I would recommend the MamaEarth Deeply Nourishing Boby Wash to others who are looking for a chemical free body wash for kids in India. I would love to see it available in other countries.
TMB Rating: 4/5
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me in exchange of an honest review. Neither I nor The Mommy Blog were compensated to do this review. The review is purely based on my experience and is not a proven one. All opinions and images are my own and property of The Mommy Blog.