Team Sebamed sent us the Baby Sebamed Protective Facial Cream to use a couple of weeks ago to try with our little children. I also shared a photo of the mail from Sebamed on my Instagram stories. I hope you find the Baby Sebamed Protective Facial Cream Review helpful.
Baby Sebamed Protective Facial Cream Review:
My first impressions of Baby Sebamed Protective Facial Cream:
The first thing that go my attention and impressed me was the packaging. It’s just so compact and travel-friendly. Perhaps, in one word it’s just fabulous.
900 for 50 ml
The Baby Sebamed Protective Facial Cream comes in a very sturdy bottle that has a pump and a transparent lid on it.
2 years approximately.
Texture & colour:
The Baby Sebamed Protective Facial Cream is pure white in colour. It’s very thick and smooth in consistency.
What the Baby Sebamed Protective Facial Cream claims:
- Sebamed claims that the moisturising complex prevents dryness, enhancing the barrier function against noxious substances and soothing baby′s tender skin.
- It protects facial skin from irritation caused by saliva.
- The cream is dermatologically proven.
- The pH value of 5.5.
- It is clinically proven to promote the development of the acid mantle.
- Free from nitro-mochus compounds, formaldehyde, nitrosamines, dioxan.
How to use the Baby Sebamed Protective Facial Cream:
Cleanse the facial skin thoroughly and apply daily to the face, massaging the cream gently. Repeat as necessary.
My experience with the Baby Sebamed Protective Facial Cream:
We have been using the Baby Sebamed Protective Facial Cream for a little over a week now and we have been really liking it. It’s get a very pleasant fragrance that’s extremely appealing. The cream hydrates the skin very well and gives just the right amount of grease to it. Due to the thick consistency it takes some effort to spread the cream evenly on the skin.
What I like about the Baby Sebamed Protective Facial Cream:
- The pump style cream dispenser is excellent.
- The fragrance is very mild and pleasing.
- The cream hydrates the skin really well.
- It packaging is very compact and hence travel-friendly.
What I don’t like about the Baby Sebamed Protective Facial Cream:
- The consistency is good but not great. A cream lighter than that would be easy to use/spread especially with active moving kids who refuse stand still for long time.
- The price is too high for the quantity of cream.
Will I recommend the Baby Sebamed Protective Facial Cream?
Yes, I would recommend this protective facial cream to parents who haven’t tried Sebamed yet. This is a wonderful facial product for children especially since not many facial creams are available in India.
TMB Rating: 4.5/5
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me in exchange of an honest review. Neither I nor The Mommy Blog were compensated to do this review. The review is purely based on my experience and is not a proven one. All opinions and images are my own and property of The Mommy Blog.