This is one of the many amazing stuff my MIL makes for my kiddos. Even this one also falls under the category of traditional weaning. I plan to write a few articles on the baby led weaning in the coming weeks. Don’t forget to check back. 🙂
So for now you all have an easy pressure-cooked recipe for your 8 months old.
- 3-4 tbsp of uncooked rice
- 1 or 2 veggies of your choice
- 1-2 tbsp Yellow Mung beans.
- 1 1/2 tbsp of broken brown rice(uncooked)
- 3-4 cups of water.
- All the methods we follow are pretty much the same unless mentioned otherwise.
- So wash all the ingredients and put them in pressure cooker and let is cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from stove.
- Let it cool. Mash or puree the whole thing.
✔ Always use boiled water when cooking baby food.
✔ Never introduce too many foods at a time.
✔ Always follow the four-day-rule.
✔ Cooking broken rice could be tricky so try to soak it in water prior to cooking. You don’t want to upset your child’s stomach!!
Be sure to stop by again cos there’s a lot more coming up for you all!!
Happy Mom-ing Ladies!!